Feeling pampered and welcomed in downtown DC
Kimpton consistently impresses its guests with programs that welcome all and amenities that simply can’t be beat — from yoga mats in each room to a hosted wine hour and complimentary bikes. But Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel steps up its game even more, showcasing carefully considered features from an on-site fitness center and in-room spa services to a seasonal, rooftop space destined to be coveted citywide.
Amenities and Services
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Radiator, offering cocktail bar dining with globally influenced small places paired perfectly with craft cocktails and local brews
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by Radiator
- Seasonal rooftop pool open exclusively for hotel guests during the summer months.
- Seasonal rooftop bar and lounge open from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sunday through Wednesday and from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Thursday through Saturday.
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Full concierge and business services
- Valet parking is available 24 hours a day. Overnight parking is $49.99 and daily parking is $26.99. Taxes not included. Garage clearance is 6 ft.
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Your daily guest amenity fee of $25 + taxes includes the following:
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends, and 5-7pm daily) within 1 mile of the hotel
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)