Business travel deals to enhance your stay
Traveling for work just got a lot more hospitable, thanks to Mason & Rook’s sensational style, elevated standard of service, and business-minded amenities that bring convenience and comfort. Our central location on DC’s happening 14th Street offers easy access to a bounty of dining and drinking venues as well as the Convention Center and White House. A half-mile walk to the Metro means it’s easy to take public transport to National Airport as well as other citywide destinations.
Business travelers love our uncommonly spacious rooms and suites that feature large desks, as well as 65-inch TVs and luxurious beds and linens. Business transactions prove smoother with complimentary WiFi, and small groups take advantage of discounts rewarded through our Global Business Program.
Relish the flavors served at restaurant-bar Radiator and at our seasonal rooftop lounge. Looking to host a business gathering? Check out more than 3,825 square feet of meeting space comprised of a ballroom with skylights and 9-foot-tall ceilings, plus three smaller meeting and event rooms.
- Very spacious rooms with large desks; suites with sitting areas or living rooms
- Unique and flexible venues for business meetings, social events, and private dining
- Free WiFi and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Hosted evening wine hour; complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Discounts and perks for small to mid-sized businesses through our Global Business Program
- Up to 30% off for small groups needing 6-25 guest rooms
- Dining and drinking at Radiator – breakfast, happy hour, dinner, and late night bites menu
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Rooftop pool and lounge available during the summer months
- 24-hour fitness center, PUBLIC bikes to borrow, and a yoga mat in every room
- Full concierge and business services
- Central location on DC's 14th Street corridor, with a wealth of nearby dining and drinking options
- Walk to Convention Center or White House; half a mile to Metro and direct trains to National Airport
- See all Amenities and Services
Global Business Program
Small- to mid-size businesses gain easy access to special rates and exclusive offers that make every stay that much sweeter.
Looking to establish a corporate discount? Need assistance with VIP or corporate billing? Just want to talk to a real person? We've got you covered!
Area Director of Business Travel Elena Hudson is here to help. Give her a call at 1-202-742-3142 or shoot her an email.
Kimpton Instant Meetings
Fondly known as K.I.M., our online booking tool is perfect for reserving blocks of 6-25 guest rooms and booking meetings for 6-50 guests. Use it when reserving 5-45 days out, for stays up to 7 days.