A wedding catering menu to savor
“Let them eat cake” is all well and good, but we expect much more of our non-traditional wedding feasts. We want a menu chock-full of delectable items — savory and sweet — that stray away from the typical buffet line many have come to expect at such functions. That’s why we’ve recruited our talented team at Radiator to illuminate the party scene with their tasty fare and impeccable service. Guests will savor the following highlights:
- Dozens of delectable hors d’oeuvres options for cocktail hour, such as short rib empanadas with cumin rice raita, cambozola crostini with red onion marmalade, roasted shrimp mojo with jicama salsa, and Serrano ham and fontina croquettas with fig jam.
- Buffet stations including a pasta or risotto bar, ceviche station, taco bar, or carving stations such as whole roasted side of salmon with sundried tomato basil butter, mustard seed and rosemary braised leg of lamb with harissa yogurt, grilled Wagyu bavette with roasted potatoes and chimichurri, salt roasted bass with lemon and olive oil, or 24-hour prime rib with horseradish cream.
- A dozen first course and midcourse options such as Maryland crab chowder with Old Bay croutons, seasonal vegetable salad with piquillo peppers, olives, and feta cheese, or short rib tartar crostini with Dijon, shallots, chives, and crispy onions.
- Tempting entree options including ribeye steak with roasted fingerling potatoes, kale, and chimichurri, whole Peruvian style roasted chicken with jasmine rice, jerk roasted corn, and molasses bbq, shrimp garganelli with saffron, fennel, and tomato caper sauce, and portabella Wellingtons with brie, sundried tomatoes, and Swiss chard.
- Bar packages featuring a custom signature cocktail designed just for you and your guests.
- Customizable menus to perfectly suit your culinary desires or dietary needs.